Re: raspberry pi Zero W reboots and kernel panic

On Fri, Jul 28, 2023 at 05:36:37PM +0200, Ramiro Aceves wrote:

> I have here only an screenshot of one of the kernel panics. Can I attach
> here? If not I can transcribe it.

Easiest would be to upload the picture somewhere and provide an URL.

> /var/log/messages recorded several crashes so I think I also can send it to
> you.

Usually there is not much left of a crash that got logged in
/var/log/messages. But if you find messages, please show them.

--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost