Re: Installing NetBSD on Jetson Nano

Update uboot env? How do I do that when booting NetBSD as is doesn't
let me interrupt the boot process? I've tried hitting keys on a USB
keyboard attached to my nano and the keyboard attached via serial
console and I can't get it to stop at u-boot.

There is a file called cmdline.txt on the boot partition which contains:

root=NAME=netbsd-root console=fb

but thats not what you mean is it?