Re: Installing NetBSD on Jetson Nano

I went and plugged my Jetson Nano back in and here is the serial console log from it. U-Boot stopped and waited for about three seconds for a key press and it didn't see to pay any attention to keys I had pressed before it started to wait. I was banging away that the space bar FWIW.

Once Linux had booted, I was able to log in on the serial console. That is a way to check that your serial cable is TX and RX. I have already run the first time setup on the HDMI console and I'm running the standard image from NVidia.

https://controlc.com/c74ca574

Cheers,
Lloyd