Re: Installing NetBSD on Jetson Nano

Hi Jason

Thanks for your feedback.

So it sounds like I may be able to get away with writing the Tegra
u-boot to the arm64 image, once I have an image that includes the
tegra210-p3450-0000.dtb I require.

I have seen tegra210-p3450-0000.dtb on one of the NetBSD FTP sites. I
don't suppose I might be able to copy that dtb onto the NetBSD 9.2
arm64 image and expect it to work? I'd rather not have to but I
presume I'm going to have to build the latest NetBSD from source in
order to get an image that includes this dtb. Is there a guide to
building the aarch64 port of NetBSD 10 anywhere?

I'm hoping Jared will see this and be able to give exact instructions
so we can get this process documented either on the NetBSD Tegra page
or on the NetBSD wiki. The NetBSD web site could really do with a
overhaul- there seems to be lots of vital info missing and it looks
like a relic from the 90s.