Re: HOWTO for RPi4 and -current?

>> Can you / anyone else, confirm whether omxplayer on pi 4 uses GPU or
>> not, (on NetBSD i.e. and which arch)?
> omxplayer always uses the GPU, it talks to the firmware to create the
> overlay display.

Ah, then what I said about X is only semi-relevant.  From an X
perspective it then becomes a question of omxplayer being (or not
being) well-designed enough to ensure that the display it puts up obeys
the semantics for an X client window, because it isn't a normal client
window.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign