Re: HOWTO for RPi4 and -current?

On 7/10/21 10:18 AM, Paul Goyette wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021, Leam Hall wrote:

Hey all, new guy question.

On IRC I was told that I needed -current to run on an RPi4. Is there a HOWTO for cross-compiling? Or, is there an ISO built that would work for starting? The armbsd.org URL didn't seem to have one.

Try a recent image from https://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/

Paul, thanks! I know what I'm doing this afternoon.   :)

Leam

--
Systems Programmer         (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)