Re: Keyboard lockup with NetBSD5

Hi Frank,

Am 14.10.2009 um 14:09 schrieb Frank Wille:

Just another point to check: can you build and try a kernel with wscons
enabled, instead of ite? I don't remember if anybody ever tested it
(I didn't), but I guess you have to enable in the config file:
- amidisplaycc0, wsdisplay0 and the following options
- wskbd0
- wsmouse
. pseudo-device wsmux (and probably wsfont as well)
And disable all ite*.

I will try that myself during the following days and prepare a kernel
for you, if you like.

Could you prepare the kernel for me?
I tried to compile it myself but I failed to get my config tool up-to- date.
So I can not compile a NetBSD5 kernel on my NetBSD 4 box.

thanks,
 Alexander