Re: Keyboard lockup with NetBSD5

On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 22:37:29 +0200
Alexander Coers <alexander.coers%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:

> I am sorry, but the problem still exists.
> But it is somewhat improved compared to the install kernel as I can
> type now up to seven chars
> before lockup instead of one or two :-)

Sorry for the delay, but I have been too busy.

Do you have your A1200 on the LAN or can you connect to it with a serial
terminal? Would be interesting to analyze the status of the machine
after the lockup happened (as far as I understand the kernel is still
alive).

I will see if I can make a kernel with some debugging output in the next
days (but it might take another week).

In the meantime, I am open to suggestions what part to debug. ;)

--
Frank Wille