Re: Keyboard lockup with NetBSD5

Hello Frank,

I have a DLink PCMCIA ethernet card, but while installing and configuring sshd
I stumbled on another "feature" of NetBSD 4.0.1, the "can not change password"
thing (Message is something like "Couldn't generate salt
Unable to change auth token: error in service module").
Now I have to edit something in /etc/passwd.conf and hope that I can change my
password and get access to the amiga via ssh from my Mac.
At least ping works...

bye,
 Alexander

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Neu: GMX DSL bis 50.000 kBit/s und 200,- Euro Startguthaben!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02