Re: Compact Linux distro for primarily pkgsrc based installation

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 06:02:31AM +0000, pin wrote:
> No systemd and was created by a former NetBSD dev.

Sounds interesting it kept away from systemd so far.

Small base system sounds suitable for my requirement.

It seems to have its own source build system. For familiarity reason and
for bulk builds with same build options on multiple platforms, I'd prefer
pkgsrc. Have you / anyone tried using pkgsrc on this distro?

--
Mayuresh