Re: Moving pkgsrc-wip away from SourceForge

On Mon 20 Jul 2015 at 05:10:35 +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> This is not so much in response to a single message in this thread, I don't see what to quote, but there have been downtime problems with Sourceforge from what I read.

You can say that again! I've been trying to import a package to
sourceforge for several days now and it has been down all the time:

y + enter to import, any other text + enter to abort> y
ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer
cvs [add aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'