Re: Web + email hosting recommendations

On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 08:04:05AM +0000, Christopher Pinon wrote:
> When I ran NetBSD on Vultr over a year ago, the $2.5/m plan included a
> dedicated IPv4 address, but alas this is no longer the case. (That plan
> was also difficult to get, because they were nearly always "sold out".)

I still own one from that lot! Yes those were difficult to get and now no
more offered. Besides IPV4 they had 20GB HDD and 1TB BW.

Now $2.5 is available with 10GB HDD, 500GB BW and IPV6 only. You get IPV4
for $3.5. Both these are regularly available (unlike older 2.5 plan that
was not easy to get.)

BTW what is the downside of having IPV6 only? Isn't it the future anyway?

Mayuresh