Re: Web + email hosting recommendations

Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 07:19:05AM +0100, Sad Clouds wrote:
> > UK-SSD-KVM-1024
> > 2 CPU Core (Equal Share)
> > 1024 MB Ram
> > 10 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
> > 1000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
> > 1 x IPv4 address
> > 1 x /64 IPv6
> > Full daily backup
> >
> > Price is 2.50EUR per month and no setup fees, which sounds rather cheap.
>
> I was thinking Vultr to be the cheapest in the low end space. Vultr low
> end plan is 1core/512MB/10GB/500GB/no IPV4/1xIPV6/no backup for $2.5. So
> above is lot better.

When I ran NetBSD on Vultr over a year ago, the $2.5/m plan included a
dedicated IPv4 address, but alas this is no longer the case. (That plan
was also difficult to get, because they were nearly always "sold out".)
Now you need to pay $3.5/m for the cheapest plan with a dedicated IPv4
address, but I suspect that it's also often "sold out". (I haven't
checked recently.)

> But on the link given I didn't notice custom ISO. Do they support?

Yes. (See my previous email.)

C.