Re: Supported VM environments under MacOS dom0

2010/4/27 Giles Lean <giles.lean%pobox.com@localhost>:

> Tracy Di Marco White <netbsd-t%menelos.com@localhost> wrote:
>
>> I have an OS X 10.6.3 machine running Fusion. Running right now I have
>> amd64 and i386: 4.0, 5.0, 5.0.2, and current, ...
>
> Good to hear. ÂGoes to show not everything you hear around the 'net
> is correct.
>
> Sounds like I should give VMWare Fusion a try. ÂDid you configure
> NetBSD in any particular way? Â(ACPI off? ÂSMP off?)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Giles

No, it just works. I usually use FreeBSD as hosttype, but it works with
almost everything.

You can also increase the BIOS delay, in case you want to
enter the BIOS to change the Boot-order, or other things.

I've been using it since a long time and its the most reliable one, with
the least problems.
Although, you have no possibilty to make a screenshot (like on windows).
But for that I'm using cmd+shift+4 and pick the active vmware window,
to make the screenshot.

Zafer.