Re: Supported VM environments under MacOS dom0

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Giles Lean <giles.lean%pobox.com@localhost>
wrote:
> I know the general recommendation (other than Virtual Box) is for VMware
> Fusion, but note that it doesn't claim support for NetBSD, and while I'm
> willing to believe what they _do_ claim support will likely work (unlike
> the other clowns' marketing claims) I'd be very very wary about trying
> an unsupported OS: reports I've seen around the 'Net are not
> encouraging.

I have an OS X 10.6.3 machine running Fusion. Running right now I have
amd64 and i386: 4.0, 5.0, 5.0.2, and current, as well as an OS X
server instance. All of the NetBSD installs have built themselves at
least once. Works fine for me. I have not yet attempted, but plan to,
3.x, since I'm still supporting it, at least through the end of the
summer.

-Tracy