NetBSD-Desktop archive

Re: Tasks

> Oh, the reason this was originally proposed is that it makes it look like
> bash which is everywehre. If it was xyzsh I would personally advocate making
> it look like xyzsh.

I personally use the following (for ksh) in order to emulate bash as
much as possible.

case $- in
    *i*)
        set -o vi-tabcomplete
        set -o emacs
        set -o ignoreeof
        set -o braceexpand

        bind '^I=complete-list'

        bind '^XH'=beginning-of-line
        bind '^XF'=end-of-line

#       bind '^[OH'=beginning-of-line
#       bind '^[OF'=end-of-line

        bind '^[[1'=beginning-of-line
        bind '^[[4'=end-of-line

        bind '^[[7~'=beginning-of-line
        bind '^[[8~'=end-of-line

        bind '^[[3'=prefix-2
        if bind -l | grep delete-char-forward > /dev/null; then
                bind '^[[3~'=delete-char-forward
        elif bind -l | grep delete-wchar_t-forward > /dev/null; then
                bind '^[[3~'=delete-wchar_t-forward
        fi
        ;;
esac