NetBSD-Desktop archive

Re: Addition to wiki list

David Brownlee wrote:
>      Would anyone mind if I added the explicit goal.
>
>      To provide a traditional install option which does not include
>      the Desktop, and to not impair the system for those who are not
>      interested in Desktop NetBSD.
>
>     Note, I'm not saying "not change the system..."..

However, there is one area in the "base" system which

--
David Sheryn
david%chromiq.org@localhost

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a
pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - Wow! what a ride!"