NetBSD-Desktop archive

Re: Volunteering for the project

Guillaume Lasmayous wrote:
Hi there,

Funny enough, I had in plan to update my -current Netbook running NetBSD to the the latest full-featured Gnome desktop (incl. Compiz et al.).
This project comes at the perfect time.

I would be happy to help.
Please note I'm no developer, even if I try to maintain a few packages in pkgsrc. I'm more a tester or maybe doc writer, or whatever else is needed apart from coding.

Thanks Guillaume, that would be a great help! Maybe we could have some "first login" notes that pop up explaining how to perform basic tasks?

Cheers,
Jared