Re: refine of the GSOC project

For the errors in the second list, I applied part of your change, which is
-lpthread -lrt -lm linked flags.
I did not apply other changes in the patch, but if applied, most of errors
in the second list will disappear.
Besides, I used -D_NETBSD_SOURCE to make some variables accessible.
Why do you think we should not use it?  Some kernel source has the code of
if defined _NETBSD_SOURCE || defined _XOPEN_SOURCE
/// define some variable here, say it is called foo
the benchmark reference foo, so we need to either enable  _NETBSD_SOURCE or
_XOPEN_SOURCE, right?

also, in the LDFLAGS files of the benchmark suite, there are two comments
#Recommended flags:
#-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 -lpthread -lrt -lm

It seems benchmark authors think users should enable _XOPEN_SOURCE.
Let me know if there are problems.