Re: boot.cfg

>> The following will now work as a boot.cfg option:
>>
>> menu=Boot Xen:modules enabled;load /netbsd-DOM0;multiboot xen.gz
>> dom0_mem=65536 console=vga -- bootdev=wd0a ro console=pc

I have questions to the syntax:

How does it scale on specifying multiple modules and how will you pass
arguments to _each_ module ?

The current syntax seems to be limited in passing arguments
only to the _first_ module.

Since multiboot lines tend to become very long lines, is it possible
to split it over multiple lines in boot.cfg ?

>> If anyone wants to try it out there is a copy of boot(8) with the changes at:
>>
>> <ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/rjs/boot>
>
> I can boot a amd64 Dom0 with a 64bit Xen 3.3 just
> out-of-the box. Great work!

Christoph