Re: Netbooting a sparc64

Hello all -

I finally have managed to netboot this Ultra 5 with a combination of all of the
clues that Martin, Eduardo and Mike provided.  As it turns out the last missing
piece that I needed was to edit the udhcpd.conf file on the router and insert
"siaddr {address of the machine which was running the TFTP server}" so that when
the udhcpd server received the BOOTP request from ofwboot it would respond with
that address.

@ Martin, Eduardo and Mike : Thanks for the prompt and helpful replies!