Re: dma at ebus

  Oh yeah, I know that the X1 has no sbus at all, and that the pci bus isn't
one things can be added to.  I've done the same basic modification for the
kernel I just built for this machine, which is where the question came from.
"dma* at ebus?" doesn't configure, and I was wondering if there was any reason
it should.

  Thanks for the examples, there, too.  Good references.

                          - Chris