Re: Indigo R3000, Indigo R4000 and Indy R5000

Frank Schreiner wrote:

>> I wrote some PR.
>> These bug is critical issue so need to fix.
>> However, sgimips port maintainer is no reaction even after forever...
>
> That's sad, because we Indigo R3K users on this world are desperately
> needing these patches to be able to run NetBSD on our machines.

There should be no problem to add such a patch, when it is non-instrusive.
Theoretically I could commit it, but as I was not involved in sgimips
coding before I would rather ask the port maintainer first.

When nothing happens during the next weeks, please tell me, and I try to
contact some other people.

I have an Indy R4000 myself and am always happy to see any progress here.

--
Frank Wille