Synology PPCBoot SK98 network bug fix

Hi!

I hope that I found the reason for the network problems in Synology NAS
boxes with a newer PPCBoot, i.e. those which support the onboard NIC.

The problem is that PPCBoot uses the Linux SK98 driver, which configures
the Genesis interface to automatically revert the bytes in all
descriptors. This is a bit in the PCI config space, which is unaffected
by any chip reset our drivers are doing, so the receive- and transmit-
descriptors are not working.

I have uploaded an updated altboot at
  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/phx/sandpoint/altboot.bin.gz

Please, anybody running a Synology with network problems, try it and
report back if it helps. The new altboot will just reset the byte-reverse
bit in config space.

I have tested it with my DS-101g+, which had no network problems, to
set this bit. And I was running in the same xmit errors which were
reported here before. So it is very likely the reason.

--
Frank Wille