Port-playstation2 archive

Re: Building progress.

>> [%] If nothing else, I consider gcc 4.9.0 unsuitable for open-source
>>     work such as I am interested in doing.
> As far as I know, GCC 4.9 is the only modern compiler that can target
> the R5900 inside the Playstation 2 for now.  So we're stuck with it
> for the time being.

How did the playstation2 ports in NetBSD 4.* and 5.* work, then?  Or
did they never work because they never had a working compiler?

In any case, if 4.9 is the only known compiler capable of generating
suitable code (something which remains to be determined as far as I
know as I write this), I guess I'll have to abandon NetBSD/ps2 stuff
until I find/create another one; you may be willing to ignore the
licensing issues, but I am not.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign