Port-playstation2 archive

Re: Building progress.

> NetBSD newbie here, I'm trying to resurrect the Playstation 2 port on
> my side (How hard can resurrecting NetBSD ports be, anyway? :-) ).

When they never really worked very well to begin with? :-(

Are you trying to use the Sony boot CD, the one that keeps you away
from the interesting hardware, or are you using the Independence Day
exploit (or something of that sort) to run on the real machine?  If the
latter, I am very much interested.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign