Port-playstation2 archive

Re: Building progress.

Hi,

> > I suggest you to set up a NetBSD virtual machine in the meantime,
>
> Why virtual?  It's not as if I'm short on non-virtual NetBSD machines.

It'd be faster to restore a borked VM from a snapshot than to reinstall on a
physical machine :-)

To be fair, the only risky step for now is the /bin/sh symlink, but I did
broke the package system beyond repair on my VM during one of my more...
creative attempts to get the toolchain+build system started.

The newbie factor didn't helped.

> Oh, that's horrible!  `Gory' doesn't half cover it.

Wait until you see what I've done to the build system ^_^

The steps to (hopefully) reproduce :
1) Download & extract the tar.bz2 source archive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6W_A9KOtYU2Q2hjcURpcUVTd1k/view?usp=sharing

2) Install bash (if not installed yet)
3) Symlink /bin/sh to /usr/pkg/bin/bash (or fix binutils's configure script)
4) Run ./clear-playstation2.sh

This step is needed so that an empty include-fix/ directory is created (I
neutralized fixincludes, but GCC won't build to completion if this directory
is missing).

5) Run ./build-playstation2.sh tools
6) Run ./build-playstation2.sh distribution

This will fail just after building and installing libgcc, but that's just
good enough to get started on the kernel.

On a side note, I have an obj directory where "./build-playstation2.sh
distribution" ran up to libstdc++v2, but I can't reproduce this from scratch...

7) Run ./build-playstation2.sh kernel=GENERIC
8) Finish porting NetBSD to the PlayStation 2

About what I've done (or at least can recall) :
* Import GCC 4.9.0 and binutils from pkgsrc/cross into the NetBSD source tree
* Disable GCC's fixincludes
* Modify src/ with impunity (most modifications should be guarded with "ADD
JB" comments)
* src/sys/arch/playstation2/playstation2/locore_machdep.S: replaced
references to the $t4 register with $t8, as GNU as complained about them (as
for why...)