Port-playstation2 archive

Re: I'm getting better!

On Sat, Apr 05, 2014 at 09:11:49AM +1100, matthew green wrote:
> this is what we should fix in the cross package, then, IMO.  make
> that install the same names we would natively.

Ok, easy to do.
And N64: definitively, but lets get -current booting first, find a
solution for auto-builds, and then investigate that.

> we should also investigate mips64 for PS2 :-)  it would be nice
> to make it an N32 default userland platform.

We need to build N32 kernels anyway, as gcc does not allow 128 bit access
otherwise (or we need to use asm stubs for all of them, which should not
be too hard either).

Martin