IDT79S381 eval

Hi,
has anyone ever worked with IDT79S381 eval?
If so, I'd like to hear some feedback.

Today I found one that needs serious repairs and I would like to
understand if it's worth it since it requires many hours of work, 90%
SMD chip, all capacitors need to be replaced; in addition, the content
of the four UV-EPROMs has disappeared: exposed for months to sunlight,
without a protective label.

Overview
========
- Complete minimal 33MHz MIPS RISC System Board
- Supports { R3081, R3071, R3052, R3051, R3041 } CPUs
- 2MB interleaved DRAM expandable to { 4M, 8MB, 10MB, 16MB }
- 256K zero-wait-state SRAM
- 512KB of EPROM expandable to { 1MB, 2MB }
- 2 serial ports (serial0 is the console)
- IEEE 802.3 ethernet subsystem with 8KB dual-port memory
- 1024-bit serial EEPROM
- 3 external user timers on DUART, ethernet, and DRAM Controller subsystems
- Expansion/debug connector (no documentation?!?)
- DIP switches for all major options including reset initialization vectors
- Additional Bus Error recovery logic

As shipped:
                    DRAM, 2 of 4 banks, 2x1M SIMMs = 2MByte
                    EPROM, 4 sockets, 4x(128Kx8) = 512KByte
                                   Firmware: debug monitor "IDT/sim"
Maximum:
                    DRAM, 4 of 4 banks, 4x4M SIMMs = 16MByte
                    EPROM, 4 sockets, 4x(512Kx8) = 2MByte

D.