Re: BusBlaster V3c for MIPS?

On Sat, 29 Jul 2023, down in the bunny hole wrote:

> I feel more comfortable with a EJtag to debug the firmware and fix the
> gdb-stub.

 Sure, I've always found EJTAG a pleasure to work with.  There have been
various probes around that work with MIPS hardware, but I can't give you
specific advice on what to obtain nowadays; in fact I'd love to hear what
works with GDB now and doesn't require proprietary software.

 At MIPS UK we used FS2 System Navigator probes; FS2 later became a part
of MTI.  They did require licensing for the middleware though.

> Is there a pdf manual of the Atlas?

 Of course.  All that stuff used to be online, so I've put some goodies
for you at <ftp://ftp.linux-mips.org/pub/linux/mips/people/macro/MTI/>.
There's board schematics among others, which I guess will please you.

 Good luck with your effort!

  Maciej