Re: BusBlaster V3c for MIPS?

>  Since you mention MIPS32r2, as a matter of interest, what core cards have
> the two Atlases come with?  CoreLV with a 4KEc CPU?  I guess these would
> be the newest one would ever use with an Atlas, as many later core cards
> were incompatible for some reason, and by then Atlas had been deprecated
> anyway.

both have a CoreLV 4KEC CPU module
the motherboards are different revisions
- rev06 (this one doesn't have YaMon)
- rev10

I feel more comfortable with a EJtag to debug the firmware and fix the gdb-stub.
One long-term plan is to run "XINU" on this board.

Is there a pdf manual of the Atlas?
I have some notes (photocopy) from my university laboratories, a
memory map of basic peripherals, and very basic information about the
board, but not the full board manual.