Re: BusBlaster V3c for MIPS?

On Sat, 29 Jul 2023, down in the bunny hole wrote:

> I have to resurrect the firmware of an old MIPS32R2 Atlas board, and I
> wonder if the BusBlaster V3c for MIPS(1) good enough(2)?

 No idea.  Do you actually want to debug YAMON because something does not
work as expected?  Or what do you want to achieve?  In most cases you will
not need a JTAG probe.  Of course you can still get one if you just want
to play with it.

 NB Atlas is weird, the Philips STB chip is a quirky PITA, which is why we
dropped support for this system from Linux long ago.

  Maciej