Re: Algorithmics LTD P4000i, usermanual?

On Tue, 1 Aug 2023, down in the bunny hole wrote:

> As far as I understand, Algorithmics made a series of single−board
> computers for MIPS prototyping, and maintain several kernels for all
> of them:
> - P6032, a board for CPUs with 32−bit buses { PMC−Sierra RM5231, NEC
> Vr43x0, NEC Vr5432, IDT 64x74 }
> - P6064, for CPUs with 64−bit buses, notably { QED RM70xx and NEC Vr5500 }
> - P4032, an older board obsoleted by P6032
> - P5064, obsoleted by P6064

 Correct, I saw them all.  MIPS 4Kc and 5Kc LV CPU modules were also
available.  I reckon NetBSD has support for some of that stuff.  Linux
kernel support was also available (I saw the sources in a company repo),
but was never upstreamed and sadly was lost in the mist of time.

  Maciej