To: "David Ross" <dross%pobox.com@localhost>
Cc: "David Brownlee" <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>;
<port-atari%netbsd.org@localhost>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: scsi freezing problem with NetBSD current

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 9:00 AM, David Ross <dross%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:
Also, hit another bug which I've just filed a PR on...

After I boot the 4.0 HEAD netbsd-BOOT kernel, when I try to load the 4.0
HEAD sysinst.fs from floppy, it freezes after 3 dots.  :-(  This is
consistent on two different floppies, so it's not just a media error.

I just had a bright idea to try using the known-good 1.6.1 kernel and 1.6.1
sysinst to install the 4.0 sets.  I'll give that a shot tomorrow.

David Ross
dross%pobox.com@localhost

I had same problem with md2a device which worked with NetBSD 3 kernel, but
fd0a device worked with current kernel.

-Tuomo