Re: scsi freezing problem with NetBSD current

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 8:34 AM, David Ross <dross%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:

> As far as the DEBUG kernel below goes...  On first boot I got a panic after
> the boot message telling me the filesystem is clean.  "Mutex error:
> mutex_vector_enter: locking against myself"  Then it had a few lines of
> debug spew and "panic: lock error"
>
> So I rebooted (still with the same kernel) and now it's busy chugging away
> validating the filesystem.  Not sure if it will make it past that or not.
> I've got to head off to sleep now so I'll report back with more info
> tomorrow.

I have updated current source tree and undefined REAL_DMA to allow CT63
Falcon to boot NetBSD. Those are only differences from previous kernel.
Could you try new DEBUG pmap.c kernel (with REAL_DMA defined) ?

http://koti.welho.com/tmakinen/atari/netbsd-current-atari-pmap_DEBUG-BOOT-20081030.gz

-Tuomo