To: "David Ross" <dross%pobox.com@localhost>
Cc: "David Brownlee" <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>;
<port-atari%netbsd.org@localhost>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: scsi freezing problem with NetBSD current

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 8:34 AM, David Ross <dross%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:

As far as the DEBUG kernel below goes... On first boot I got a panic after
the boot message telling me the filesystem is clean.  "Mutex error:
mutex_vector_enter: locking against myself"  Then it had a few lines of
debug spew and "panic: lock error"

So I rebooted (still with the same kernel) and now it's busy chugging away
validating the filesystem.  Not sure if it will make it past that or not.
I've got to head off to sleep now so I'll report back with more info
tomorrow.

I have updated current source tree and undefined REAL_DMA to allow CT63
Falcon to boot NetBSD. Those are only differences from previous kernel.
Could you try new DEBUG pmap.c kernel (with REAL_DMA defined) ?

http://koti.welho.com/tmakinen/atari/netbsd-current-atari-pmap_DEBUG-BOOT-20081030.gz

-Tuomo