Re: netbsd-10, merging device-streams (xstreamtodev, rdbinfo)

Hi David,

I updated the README and version strings, rebuilt with current
bebbo/amiga-gcc (both gcc and vbcc) and made a new release.

https://github.com/rvalles/device-streams/releases

I also downloaded your test build's binaries and ran them just to
ensure they're the new (now old...) versions; They are.

The new release's binaries have been run and tested by writing into my
swap partition above 4GB.

Please update with the new gcc-built binaries and README.md, and we're
good for actually pulling into netbsd.

Thanks

Roc