Re: netbsd install

On Sun, Feb 07, 1999 at 11:12:56AM -0500, DeL wrote:

> I want to install and not upgrade so 'I'
> 'yes' I am sure I want to proceed.
>
> which one is the root disk - I enter: 'sd0'
>
> If I want to look at the disks?  I 'skip' this part.
>
> then I get a message:
>
> 'following will be used for the root fs':
> sd0a  /
> I enter 'done'

This is the problem: you should have entered sd0d (if it is d), to make it
ask for the usr partition.

Btw, you did a very good job of describing what you did exactly... thats why
I was able to give you the advice with only a few seconds of thought...

I wish more problem reports were as precise as yours.

Regards,
        Ignatios