Re: netbsd install

On Sun, Feb 07, 1999 at 09:00:50PM +0100, Markus Illenseer wrote:
> > A bit earlier, you are prompted for device names (and mount points) to
> > enter.
> > The default is to exit the dialog and continue. A log of people have failed
> > in the past to understand this... I changed the dialog now and requested
> > pullup to the 1.3.4 release branch.
>
>  Including myself then :-) I always forget to add "/usr", even though I
> installed NetBSD/Amiga quite a lot of times. Thanks for correcting it.
> (Whomever it may concern: The NetBSD/Amiga installation tool is better
> and more intuitive than NetBSD/i386' sysinst).

Thats not right. Its more complete... (actually, I miss two or three features,
some of them which I added myself to the miniroot) but its not better.

One point: its impossible to switch it to non-English language. Sysinst
was designed with that in mind. (All texts come from per-language tables).

Regards,
        Ignatios