Port-acorn32 archive

Re: NetBSD4 INSTALL kernel fails to boot on A7000

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:27 PM, Mike Pumford
<mpumford%black-star.demon.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
> Mike Pumford wrote:
>>
>> Even with that fix I'm still seeing crashes that look a lot like this on
>> my fully installed system when running the overnight scripts. Thats probably
>> a similar load to that done by newfs. I've got some filesystem
>> creation/updating to do on my acorn32 system so I'll see if I can reproduce
>> your newfs on my current build.
>
> newfs is working for me here with a kernel built about a week ago but this
> is an StrongARM RiscPC.

 I've tried the install kernel from here

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/200810060002Z/acorn32/installation/kernel/

Which looks like it should be new enough. 6/10/2008. However it also
fails at the newfs stage in the same manner as the kernel included in
the !btNetBSD archive from.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/200810060002Z/acorn32/installation/misc/

Which also looks it should be new enough to have your fixes in.

Any more suggestions gratefully received :)

Peter

--
marutan%gmail.com@localhost
http://www.marutan.net