Port-acorn32 archive

Re: NetBSD4 INSTALL kernel fails to boot on A7000

Mike Pumford wrote:
Even with that fix I'm still seeing crashes that look a lot like this on my fully installed system when running the overnight scripts. Thats probably a similar load to that done by newfs. I've got some filesystem creation/updating to do on my acorn32 system so I'll see if I can reproduce your newfs on my current build.

newfs is working for me here with a kernel built about a week ago but this is an StrongARM RiscPC.

Mike