Re: shells/oh-my-posh

On 21/03/2023 14:47, Benny Siegert wrote:
On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 2:36 PM pin <voidpin%protonmail.com@localhost> wrote:
It's a staring point.
I don't know how it works in Go but, in Rust using unix is not a very good idea because macos is also unix.

In Go, "unix" is more of a convention without a specific meaning,
since it does not match any "GOOS" value.

I've been lurking but since I am working on a different Go-based package and you guys pointed me in a right direction I figured I'd ask:

What happens if a Go file has a _freebsd.go suffix but inside there is:

// go:build freebsd || netbsd

?
I get it that the _freebsd sufffix and go:build freebsd are redundant but I can't find information what is the order of evaluation of these build tags by go build. Would it build only on freebsd because of the file suffix or would it build also on netbsd disregarding the suffix?

--
Regards
Bartłomiej Krawczyk