Re: shells/oh-my-posh

------- Original Message -------
On Tuesday, March 21st, 2023 at 12:56 PM, Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:

> The upstream distibution should be buildable on NetBSD, following the
> upstream instructions, not in a pkgsrc context. If that's not true it's
> appropriate to file a bug upstream. Then a comment in the Makefile like
>
> # Fails to build on NetBSD.
> # https:://${VCS}${FOO}/org/projects/issues/N
>
> will tell people, while not preventing build attempts after updates.

I like this solution, as long there's some sort of warning.
Not like it is right now where one can not know what to expect when starting a build.

That said, it's not straightforward where to file the bug.
As already pointed out by @ci4ic4 the issue comes from a vendor module.
https://github.com/gookit/goutil/blob/master/sysutil/sysutil_linux.go

But, as also pointed out earlier in this thread, this doesn't seem to be the only point of failure.