Re: shells/oh-my-posh

* On 2023-03-21 at 10:21 GMT, pin wrote:

In the mean time, maybe we should mark it with ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM ?

No. That's only for if a package will only ever during its entire lifetime logically run on those specific platforms (think pre-built binaries that we redistribute or NetBSD compat_* packages, etc).

If it's simply a build issue then at some point it will probably start working automatically. Packages that have spurious ONLY_FOR_* added to them tend to end up masked and hidden for years after they would have built fine if left alone. It also means that the failures never show up in bulk builds so people are not made aware of them and be able to do something about it.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com