pkg_rolling-replace and removed or renamed packages

from http://www.netbsd.org/changes/pkg-changes.html :

math/gcalctool-gtk3
Removed math/gcalctool-gtk3 successor math/gnome-calculator [prlw1 2014-01-25]
math/gnome-calculator
Added math/gnome-calculator version 3.10.2 [prlw1 2014-01-25]

Question is how to update a package when the name changes, remove a package and
update with a different or differently named package, with pkg_rolling-replace
or otherwise.

I had this problem, resulting in several stops, when I did a massive
pkg_rolling-replace on NetBSD-current amd64 prior to building devel/subversion.

FreeBSD has a way to do this with portmaster or portupgrade, at least for one
port at a time, I believe it would be, from memory,

portmaster -o math/gnome-calculator math/gcalctool-gtk3

or similar with portupgrade, except these tools are not available for NetBSD.

Tom