Re: net/kiax package creation error

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 14:52:38 +0900, Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> wrote:

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 01:58:39PM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
>I'm surprised since I did just a clean fresh build, nothing unusual. Whole
>pkgsrc tree was cvs updated just prior to it..

And fresh installed OS?

NetBSD 6.0 BETA, snapshot over a month old. But it didn't occur to me that
this problem could relate with OS. Could it?

maybe an bug of `make' in NetBSD-6.0_BETA, or affected by your environment
variables,
or /etc/mk.conf settings, or something else...?

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost