Re: Newer Apache/Python/PHP/SUSE

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 00:27:57 +0900, Chuck Silvers <>

when you see the _dl_open assertion that you mentioned before,
which process is it that's printing that?  can you run opera under
"ktrace -i" and send me the resulting ktrace.out?

It's operapluginwrapper.
I can see that opera and operapluginwapper are finding for some
extra shared libraries, so some libraries are missing to drive

I'll start to import suse121 pakages.

cool, thanks.

Maybe, default suse for NetBSD>=6 also should be changed to suse121
before pkgsrc-2012Q1.

OBATA Akio /