Re: Newer Apache/Python/PHP/SUSE

On Sun, Mar 04, 2012 at 11:11:28AM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
> Hi,
> Anyone is working on following packages?
>   SUSE-12.1

I was wanting to do this but I haven't had time.
it occurred to me just now that it would be good to make sure these
work with with netbsd 6, so that we don't have to go more years
where the non-EOL pkgsrc linux stuff only works in netbsd-current.
if someone else could pick this up, I'd much appreciate it.