Re: Newer Apache/Python/PHP/SUSE

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:31:53 +0900, Chuck Silvers <>

Hmm, works fine for you?

do you mean as invoked by /emul/linux/usr/bin/ldd ?
that gets SIGSYS for me, but I just checked in a fix to -current.
(that's on i386, I haven't tried amd64 yet.)

Oh, thanks!

ok, adding that link lets opera find the plugin.
I don't get any error when I try to play a youtube video,
but it doesn't work either.  it just shows the circle of dots forever.

if I go to then the little flash thing
near the top of the page loads and displays some stuff, but if I click on
"watch an overview of the flash platform", then that video also doesn't work,
just shows a white background and sits there.  but no errors from that either.

if I go to and play a video from there, I get a core dump from

   508    508 operapluginwrapp CALL
   508    508 operapluginwrapp RET   mmap2 -1199357952/0xb8834000
   508    508 operapluginwrapp PSIG  SIGSEGV SIG_DFL: code=SEGV_MAPERR,
addr=0xc, trap=14)
   508    508 operapluginwrapp NAMI  "operapluginwrapp.core"

now I just need to remember all the tricks I had for debugging this stuff.  :-)

Good luck :)

I'll start to import suse121 pakages.

OBATA Akio /