Re: Opera from pkgsrc 2011Q1 crashes whole system, NetBSD 5.1

2011/4/10 Bernd Ernesti <netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost>:
> Then this package should be marked as not available on NetBSD 5.1

This is sensible since both NetBSD 5.1 and pkgsrc 2011Q1 are marked as
_stable_. I came here from Debian so it's quite unusual to me that
such bugs are present in a stable release. I'll postpone further
testing until savecore is patched (PR bin/44841 submited) to save the
kernel also. Maybe then I will be able to post some more useful
information.

Regards,